Høyanger, NorwayName: Chef Marcos Scorza Age: 35 Nationality: Argentinian Country of Residence: Norway
1. Your Restaurant/Business:
Head Chef in Øren Hotel. Høyanger, Norway
2. About Your Kitchen:
Norwegian/Italian traditional with Norwegian ingredients and a twist
3. Your Favorite Chef Works Item:
All, but If I need to choose one: St. Maarten chef coat.
4. First Job:
Take away homemade food restaurant
5. Your Favorite Cookbook:
I don't have one favorite, too many to choose from!
6. Your Awards:
Best Chef in Rica Hotel 2012. Best Worker in Rica Sunnfjord Hotel 2012. Best Cook in 2005 Santiago de Chile.
7. Your Cooking Inspiration: I
t comes from within myself. When I'm at work alone, one thing leads to another and ideas form...
8. Your Speciality Dish:
9. Favorite Dish To Eat:
10. Weirdest Thing You Ever Ate:
11. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:
Dulce de Leche
12. Favorite Drink:
13. Favorite Wine:
Carmenere from Chile
14. Who Would You Most Like To Cook For:
Friends and family
15. Who Would You Least Like To Cook For:
16. Favorite Things To Do When Not Cooking:
Watching and playing football
17. Your Latest Project:
Having my own restaurant in 1 or 2 years.
18. Favorite City and Why:
Osaka, Japan, because it's beautiful with lots of restaurants and food life everywhere
19. Your Greatest Indulgence:
Enjoying time and traveling with my wife, daughter and son.
20. Your All Time Best Culinary Tip:
Always cook for the people you love the most!!!