Leicestershire, England, UKName: Chef David Ross Age: 44 Nationality: English Country of Residence: United Kingdom
1. Your Restaurant/Business:
Ragdale Hall Health Hydro and Thermal Spa in Leicestershire, England.
2. About Your Kitchen:
24 strong kitchen team producing food for over 500 guests with a health food twist.
3. Your Favorite Chef Works Item:
Le Tours Cool Vent Chef Coat, great for all occasions.
4. First Job:
At the Sheffield Moat House hotel.
5. Your Favorite Cookbook:
Dale Hall's own recipe books for healthy eating.
6. Your Awards:
We have 3 AA Rosettes and I have worked at a Michelin 2 Star restaurant.
7. Your Cooking Inspiration:
French chef, Raymond Blanc OBE
8. Your Speciality Dish:
Pan seared Seabass with glazed baby vegetables and a sauce vierge.
9. Favorite Dish To Eat:
10. Weirdest Thing You Ever Ate:
A Porcupine in Vietnam.
11. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:
Mint chocolate chip.
12. Favorite Drink:
Gin & tonic with pink grapefruit.
13. Favorite Wine:
Black Label Bargondia Rioja 2012 by Carlos Rodriguez.
14. Who Would You Most Like To Cook For:
Her Majesty the Queen of the England.
15. Who Would You Least Like To Cook For:
Manchester United Football Players.
16. Favorite Things To Do When Not Cooking:
Drinking and eating out with family.
17. Your Latest Project:
A street food outlet within Ragdale Hall.
18. Favorite City and Why:
Barcelona just has a great feel, great food and great football.
19. Your Greatest Indulgence:
On a personal level...Traveling the world on a food holiday.
20. Your All Time Best Culinary Tip:
Never accept second best.